Simple. Different. Delicious!
What you need:
- 16 oz bag of wide egg noodles
- 1.5 cups frozen peas
- 1 red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 large yellow onion (chopped)
- 16 oz kalbeisa or other type of sausage (sliced in half moons)
- 2 cups cabbage (chopped)
- olive oil
- salt, pepper, garlic
- Chop all the veggies and put in separate bowls
- bring a large pot of water to a boil and put a splash of
olive oil in it and a shake of salt. add the noodles
- boil the noodles for about 5 minutes
- drain the noodles then add back to the warm pot
with the peas; stir and cover
- fry the kalbeisa in olive oil and garlic for about 5 minutes
- put the kalbeisa in the pot with noodles and peas.
- Then, fry the onions and peppers just until tender
- Next, add just handfuls of cabbage at a time. Stir constantly with
the onion/pepper just until wilted. then add the next handful.
continue this until all cabbage is cooked.
- add everything into the pot with the noodles and stir.
- When serving, top with a little pepper.